T R E N D I N G

< << MICHAEL JACKSON, MODERN DAY DANDY >> >
0626michael-jackson-buckles_fa.jpg
1987 - MJ is bad-ass

FACE OF MOST FASHION TRENDS AND MUCH MORE.....
Ever since I was a little girl, I've been in LOVE with the legend that is Michael Jackson. He is my biggest influence and inspiration. (NOT AN IDOL) 
Now! People always use to say I look or dress like Rihanna, I don't have anything against Riri, I think she's epic in her own right however she isn't the only black girl that loves black, leather, silver studs and buckles.(In which case i prefer gold)
 My love for this look goes back to when I first discovered MJ (he's so awesome => I know this is neaky haha ohwell)  and was always trying to imitate him. this was in fact an epic fail but I got something good out of it. ... It helped me to start to build an Identity for myself through the way I chose to dress.
 My fashion sense has always created stares which made me feel uncomfortable cause I was only young =[, my step mum always thought I was weird but she was supportive none the less. Soooo peeps I've been weird since then O.K! 
being weird is not a negative, means im on a different level..

Conrad Murray Michael Jackson Fashion
He's Invincible
There is subtlety and then there is Michael Jackson 
a very interesting palette! His fiercely fetish wardrobe of black leathers, buckles, spikes and studs and his in-your-face attention to his 'maleness' are so evident in the current collections of Rodarte, Alexander Wang and many many more. He is just a phenomenon and you all know it.. hehe 


More than two decades later, The King of Pop’s style still inspires the fashion trends. For spring 2009, Balmain sent a Jackson-esque military jacket down the runway, and it was picked up by celebrities like BeyoncĂ© and Rihanna (trend-setting singers resetting a trend!). MJ's hits like “Thriller” and “PYT" are soundtrack staples for runway shows even still.


Gone 3 years but never forgotten 

_____________________________________________________________