T R E N D I N G




< << WIRELESS 2012 >> >



Me Totally rocking my long black silk skirt from mink pink, which I love sooo much, a cropped cashmere jumper, a black and gold quilted chain bag and Dc Martens's...outfit completed  with my ever so lovely orange bindi and the incredible Mud fest to top it all off..
Me and my three hot bitches Chingaling, Sally and Elys

Riri Egyptian stage set up. She Rocked it Out!!! she actually made the whole festival what it was.. her performance was EPIC* and I swear I actually would go see her in concert after seeing her perform at the festival.. Sexy Bitch works hard for her money, I am obliged to pose respect and admiration for her workmanship. 


                         It totally rained Rihanna Rated R Balloons


                              Rihanna



The atmosphere was amaze-balls, everyone seemed happy, wet and muddy yet super excited... insane fun!

____________________________________________________________________________