T R E N D I N G

SUNSHINE 'N' SHADES


Touring around London, going here, going there... picking up this, dropping off that.. It has been such a busy busy day.. but the upside to it is that it is sooo beautiful to be out in the sun, rather I would still prefer to be in the park having a Corona or 2 my fav off course. 

I envy all the people I've seen in Hyde Park and Finsbury Park today enjoying that bottle laying on blankets with ya besties laughing and joking.. I wanna do that..


The angle of which this photo was taken is obviously not very flattering ^.^ but I could resist showing off the fact that I can now but my hair up yhhhh... for the first time in a forever time lol my hair does not look like a 'mop-afro'  so I'm well pleased with that.

Look of  the day
colourful bra, peak that shade strap - vintage because I have had it for so long. lol
Graphic White - Tee
Skinny Black Jeans
Black and white low converses
top off with midnight blue shades - gifted  

not forgetting the Fab Amy Winehouse  'lioness' be booming out my beats' 
Gots' to love that Jazz.. 

can you picture my day?