T R E N D I N G

<<WHY DO PEOPLE CHOOSE THE WRONG SORT OF PEOPLE TO DATE?>>



I honestly have no clue, however I do somewhat believe that we are all really just desperately searching for "L.O.V.E". To feel the sense of belonging and to feel worthy of love, this makes us rush into any and almost everything that seems illuminating as it appears.

 Sometimes we hang on to toxic things because they are familiar, and that seems safer even when it's incredibly dangerous to our well being. I think some of us are just stuck, or we're confused. we confuse things like infatuation and instant gratification as love and validation.

I think that is what happens to most people. I know it happened to me. Its easy to follow the same pace but sometimes we must slow down... for when we rush we make mistakes!
Just something to think about....




__________________________________________________________