T R E N D I N G

Graphic patterns


Illusions and confusions
that's what i'ma call it ^__^

I have always been a huge fan of stripes and stamp printed patterns. thanks to miss twiggy and Gwen Stefani and being a huge ass fan of No Doubt since childhood she was always the one I looked to to be honest, way before I found such profound interest in fashion

Twiggy in the 60's  
Gwen on sweet escape

I am in love with this next look. Thanks to Oliver Roustieng, the head designer at the house of Art Deco. Balmain that is ^__^

this collection reminds me of why I really want to be in this industry. This is faultless designing from colour choices, to shapes, print and scale of prints. As you can see the pattern is taken from the aw/12 collection which story still continues into this collection however with urban edge.

  seasons staple of super graphic in my opinion. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!



Balmain ss13. 
This collection was ace, got the 'rib drift' as I like to call it, masculine trouser, broad shoulders and the super bold graphic patterns. 
right up my street this is!!!

if you haven't seen this collection then you are super missing out on something!! lol
Amaze-balls!!!


Marc Jacobs captured this trend so beautifully with a quirky nod back to the 60's but making it so modern and so never been seen before. Now I'm a fan of Marc Jacobs. I think this is his best collection yet!!

finally making fashion fun ^___^

 The scale of the pattern makes this design look super epic.com, it is so futuristic and so FRESH!