T R E N D I N G

Converse in that --- Rebel footwear

I saw this very small Article in Time Out magazine, if you all read that you'll know its great for information on gigs and new artists ect.. its free so you should all read it. Anyway... I saw this little article about sneakers' or in fact the original sneakers in my eyes are Chuck Taylor converse ..

my choice of footwear for seasons. Fashion staple!


The description in the article enthused my interested, it totally hit the nail on the head when describing the personality of the shoes or infact the wearer being an 'eternal free spirit', well the original wearers that is. 

Nowadays it is one of the most popular footwear where almost perhaps 80 - 90% of household totally without a doubt own's a pair of Chuck Taylor All-Stars. The best selling choice of footwear since 1923 or something as such.

 I have several pairs and I continue to love and wear them 95% of the time ^.^ I wear them with everything.. lol

how do you like to wear yours, clean or tramp-style? hehe

I think converses look better when they are worn and dirty, they gain more personality that way.