T R E N D I N G

< << OUTFIT OF THE DAY >> >


       
MAGNA CARTA WORLD TOUR - LONDON 02 - OCT 14th 2013

My outfit to the Magna Carta world tour. Black silk blouse from Zara woman, last years' purchase paired with tapered trouser form H&M black with symmetric white prints and my trusty black and white low converses for comfort so I can 'Jump around, Jump up and get down'
No outfit of my is complete without one of my many pairs of converses many meaning three but if I could be a campaign face for converse all star footwear because it would just bring me sheer joy yaaahhh =]
CONVERSE ALLSTARS my favour choice of footwear, TOTAL REBELGEAR
I carried a black and gold chain bag with classic makeup look, Kate Moss for Rimmel 702 lipstick and pin-up styled curly hair updo.


by the end of the night my look was completely trashed as I partied and sweat and sang along to the songs I knew ..(only a few)
anyways London 02 arena presented live nation, #rocnation. To be fair I was never a massive Jay Z fan especially hearing about illuminati affiliations etc... Kinda scared me a little like ich... But I got sooo gassed on him after going to see him performance. totally Epic.com.Was the bomb.
I loved the way he ended the show with the tune forever young it had such a nice atmosphere to the arena with everyone lighting up and singing along. #foreveryoung except reality is always something.

_______________________________________________________________________